Often the last day to apply is aroung August 21st. Applications will be reviewed continuously.
Are you ready to get your BusinessUp and find the customers?
We will help you! BusinessUp is an intensive program that offers the mentorship, education, and networking necessary to jump-start growth – free of charge. The program is open to startup companies, teams, and applicants with a viable business idea. You will get the best mentors, training, and guidance to start and grow your business. The program period is from September 23rd to November 24th. The language of the program is English.
What you’ll get:
– Systematic coaching to build your business idea further
– Coaches’ and mentors’ support, not forgetting the peer support and networks – Possibility to make international contacts and find new connections and talents to your team
– Group meetings on 1 to 3 times per week most often on Mondays and Wednesdays at 17 – 19
What we are looking for and expecting:
– Teams or applicants with a new business idea
– Viable ideas with scalable growth potential
– Commitment to the program
The BusinessUp program will coach you to develop e.g.:
– Market analysis to know your customers and competitors
– Lean Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas to crystallize your idea
– Financial calculations to verify your business
– Elevator Pitch to convince customers, partners, and/or investors
BusinessUp will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays at 17-19 at SparkUp Turku: https://sparkup.businessturku.fi/. SparkUp provides two floors of 800m², 3 meeting rooms, two event spaces, and several events – and all this for helping the startups and companies in the area.
Wonders? We are here for you! Please contact us:
John Holmberg https://businessturku.fi/yhteystiedot/john-holmberg/
Johanna Johansson Johanna Johansson – Business Turku
Elias Savonlahti https://businessturku.fi/en/contacts/elias-savonlahti/